Your Desirable Property
Located on the Midtown Direct Train line with direct access to NYC, Maplewood, Millburn/Short Hills, South Orange, Montclair and Summit, NJ consistently rank as the most desirable places to live with close proximity to NYC. That being said, home buyers who currently live and work in New York City are always searching for homes for sale in these towns just like yours. If your property is located close to the Midtown Direct station, your property will be viewed as even more desirable. By taking advantage of these positive elements, your home will be marketed to attract the maximum number of potential buyers who prefer to have convenient access to the Midtown Direct Train. No matter what section of town you live in, there is a buyer waiting for your home when you list with me. If you follow my simple plan, it will help you to get your home into shape quickly. A clean, neat and uncluttered home will certainly sell a lot faster than others. Simple repairs and a touch of paint along with correct pricing will often work wonders.
If you have to leave the area
Because we live in a transient society, families frequently move and if you're selling your home and leaving our area, I am sorry to see you leave. The issues you face with a long distance move are difficult enough. Moving outside the Essex County area means a more complex move with a greater chance of something going wrong in the process. That's why it's important you have an experienced real estate agent who has helped many home sellers just like you manage the sale of your Essex County home and prepare to move to a new home.
Your Home Will Sell More Easily
Think of me as your Home Selling Concierge. I remove the stress and frustration out of selling your home and help make your transition smoother. Helping you manage each critical step of the sale of your home, I will:
- Discuss the best timing for your sale and educate yourself about the current state of the market.
- Suggest ways to improve the appeal to your home, both inside and out.
- Set the price. This is a critical part of the process in today's market.
- Provide a comprehensive internet-savvy marketing plan for your property.
- Offer advice and counsel when offers are received.
- Oversee the inspection process and help you to prioritize any requests for repairs.
- Provide easy access to trusted local resources to help you manage your move from start to finish.
If you must vacate your home prior to a sale, count on me to coordinate service providers who will help maintain your home in your absence.
To learn what other high-value services are available to you as a valued client leaving our area, Contact Fran today for a complete explanation of our home selling services.